Midnight Sun Hiking in Lofoten Islands
With this excursion our hikers will have the opportunity to combine the passion for hiking with the beauty of the sun that never sets.
This trek takes place in the Atlantic side of Lofoten islands where the sun shows itself in all its beauty and splendor.
It will be an unique experience to walk along a white sand beach accompanied by the sound of the waves of the ocean, warmed by the tepid rays of a sun that, in this part of the world, never stops shining.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our guide lets you discover the best places where the midnight sun can be observed. Guests will enjoy nature and light, night and day at the same time. In Lofoten Islands the sun never sets from May to the end of July and with this excursion you will enjoy hiking under a golden light, the Arctic summer night.
The golden light, the sun, the white sandy beaches, the blue sky, the sound of silence; hiking in Lofoten is an experience one will never forget.
Warm drinks and chocolate will be offered during the whole trip.
This is very simple hiking and it fits everybody.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick the guests up at their accommodation booked in Svolvær or Kabelvåg.
Departure Time :5/1/2021 - 8/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Lofoten Lights