Midweek Stir On Fat Bikes
Short but mighty "after work" ride on fat bikes. If you don't like the idea of spending all of your free time lying on the couch and watching TV after work, then this tour is perfect for you. A bit of movement and action coupled with awesome nature views.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Safety briefing
- Fat bike and equipment hire
- Hell load of adrenaline and excitement
What's excluded :
Starting at our so-called bike den at Vilties g. 5a-1, Visaginas, you'll receive your fatbike, helmet, and listen to the safety briefing.
Ride your bike very fast, down and up the hills, close to swamps, lakes, and high lake shores. Inhale the tangy etheric smells of pine trees, feel the fresh air on your fingers and don't forget to look around! There will be a few stops to enjoy the nature views and catch your breath.
Finish the tour at the same place as started. At this point you'll be filled with happiness and excitement!
Departure Point :Vilties g. 5, Visaginas 31118, Lithuania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height is 150cm.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.