Milan Cathedral Skip The Line
Meeting in the morning or afternoon your personal exclusive English-speaking licensed tour guide will lead you to discover Milan and its interesting and famous attractions, we will start to discover Duomo Sq the famous Cathedral.
The tour will continue Mercanti Sq, and you'll get to admire the medieval heart of the city, hidden away from the crowded streets.
After Mercanti Sq, we move to the Galleria dedicatd to our first King of Italy , after to enjoy walking into the Galleria we will move to the Opera House sq where we can enjoy the commentary about the square and the famous building around it.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
great Galleria desplay of luxury traditional Milanese shops restaurant
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
we stop having the famous drink Campari that was created by Davide Campari in 1865, your guide will introduce to the histroy of the site from a different perspective from the Camparino bar, where the guests will taste same snacks with the drinks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Duomo sq in the middle the 4th largest church in the all world.
The room inside for 40.000 people!!!
Departure Point :Duomo Cathedral Square, Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Piazza della Scala, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is unformal/ casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.