Milan City Center Walking Tour with Local Guide & Fast Entry to Duomo Cathedral
Enjoy a 3 hour, small-group, sightseeing tour of the city center of Milan with a local guide. With a maximum group size of 15 people, you are sure to get personal service as you see the magnificent Sforza Castle, where Leonardo Da Vinci spent a great part of its life.
You will walk along via Dante to reach the Piazza de’ Mercanti, the medieval main square of Milan, where trades and affairs took places.
When you arrive in Duomo square, you will see the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, full of frescoes and majolica and then, you will skip the line to visit the Duomo Cathedral interior.
A great way to overlook the city and learn how to orient youself in town, while a local guide will introduce to history and architecture of Mian!
What's included :
- Blue Badge Local guide
- Small-group Walking tour
- Duomo cathedral admission ticket
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- After meeting your guide at the fountain at the entrance to the Sforza Castle, you will be led on a 3 hour sightseeing tour through the city center of Milan. Your small group of up to 15 people will visit the Castle courtyards, one of the largest fortresses in Europe and Piazza Mercanti which dates back to the Middle Ages.
Your guide will tell you about Leonardo da Vinci’s life which was largely spent in Milan. You will even visit Piazza della Scala to see the outstanding monument commemorating the beloved artist.
Your tour will include a visit to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a four-story shopping arcade which dates back to 1861 and the visit at Duomo Cathedral the fifth largest Church in the world.
You will see all the highlights of Milan in a half day! Don't miss it!
Departure Point :Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, P.za del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Approximately 1.8 km of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Headsets will be provided to make sure the group can keep the social distancing without missing the guide explanations.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.