Milan Dark Ghost Tour on Foot
Sneak through the dark streets of Milan on a 2-hour Ghost Tour and listen to spooky stories of murders, witches, ghosts and spectres that creep through the city’s back alleys after dusk. Enjoy a spine-tingling walk from the apparently quite neighbourhood of Porta Venezia to the area called Colonne di San Lorenzo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert and Licensed English-speaking guide
- Group of 30 people or less
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Join a night-time 2 hour walking tour, a stroll through Milan’s dark past, through narrow, cobbled streets and winding lanes where murderers, witches, ghosts, and the Devil itself once walked.
Your expert and "terrific" licensed guide will meet you at 9pm outside Palestro Metro Station ( M1- bloody red line). You will hear about Milan darkest secrets that have remained buried for centuries: from a murderous nun to the history of a church made of bones and skulls, famous ghosts and even the first Italian serial killer. Are you ready?
The tour will end by the Colonne di San Lorenzo just 15 min from Duomo, 10 min from San Ambrogio metro station and 10 min from Navigli, of course by foot.
• Discover Milan’ dark side, its turbulent history and colourful characters
• See parts of the city not included on most tourist itinerarie
• English-speaking licensed “terrific” guide
• Experience a world of conspiracy, assassinations, ghosts, mystery and intrigue
• Small group of up to 30 people
Departure Point :Corso Venezia, 47, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Corso di Porta Ticinese, 16, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Check the weather forecast, wear comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance. Look for the guide with a hooded cape.
- Are you afraid of ghosts? No one will jump out at you and try to scare you. On this tour we focus on storytelling and not on special effects or cheap tricks to make the tour ‘frightening’. We will take you through the mysteries, legends and tales of the darker side of MIlan’s history, and none of our stories are made up for the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.