Milan Duomo, Archaeological Area & Rooftops Private Fast-Track Guided Tour
Enjoy a special private guided tour with an official guide from the Duomo of Milan. Jump the line with the one and only fast-track tour and get yourself inside the awe-inspiring Milanese Cathedral in no time at all. Head down to the Archaeological Area where you will find out about the site during the Roman and palaeo-Christian period, long before the Duomo was built and where two of the most important figures from fourth-century Christianity met and history was made.
Finish your tour on the roof of the city, the home of the golden Madonnina, and admire the stunning views across the whole of Milan from the Rooftop Terraces. The view extends as far as the eye can see and is definitely not to be missed.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guided tour with an official guide from the Duomo of Milan
- Skip-the-line at the Ticket Office
- Fast-track entrance to the Rooftop Terraces
- Duomo Pass ticket: Cathedral, Archaeological Area, Rooftops, Museum and San Gottardo Church
- Microphone system
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Duomo Rooftops
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Started in 1386 and finished over six centuries later, the Duomo di Milano is the finest example of the Gothic in northern Italy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Duomo Rooftops, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
If the Duomo is the symbol of Milan in the world, the Madonnina, perched on the highest spire of the Cathedral, represents the heart and soul of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 14, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note thet in the unlikely event of closures of the Rooftops, the guided tour will include the Duomo Museum (closed on Wednesdays))
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Comfortable shoes are recommended on the Rooftops.
- Jump to the front of the Ticket Office line by showing your voucher and go straight to the Infopoint Desk where your guide will be waiting for you with your tickets
- Get to the meeting point (Infopoint Desk inside the Ticket Office, Piazza Duomo 14/A ), 10 minutes before the guided tour starts
- Pushchairs can be used inside the Cathedral and the Archaeological Area but MUST be closed and carried by hand on the Rooftops
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors are subject to security checks by law enforcement before visiting the Cathedral and the Rooftops. Please be ready to go through an airport-style security system.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Access to the Historical Complex is prohibited to all persons subject to quarantine measures or who result positive for the virus. Access is prohibited to all persons who present respiratory symptoms and/or fever.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.