Milan Football Tour: San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan with Optional Lunch
Pay homage to 'the beautiful game' in Milan, with a half-day trip to San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan. This independent football (soccer) experience includes transport by open-top City Sightseeing bus, so you can spend as long as you like at each site. Explore the public areas of San Siro Stadium where both AC Milan and FC Internazionale Milano (aka Inter Milan) play. Entry to the museums at both sites is also included.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Transport by open-top sightseeing bus
- Light lunch at Casa Milan (if option selected)
- Entrance to San Siro Stadium and Museum
- Entrance to Casa Milan
- Entry/Admission - Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro)
- Entry/Admission - Casa Milan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro), Via Dei Piccolomini 5 Piazzale Angelo Moratti, 20151 Milan Italy
Since the stadium’s creation in the 1920s, it has undergone several renovations to make it one of Europe’s most usable sports grounds. In addition to being the shared home ground of AC Milan and Inter Milan for many years, San Siro has also hosted a boxing match, music concerts and the 1990 World Cup and Rugby Union international games.
Head inside with your entrance ticket to explore the stadium’s public areas on your own. Gaze down at the pitch from the tiered seating stands, and see the press room where post-match interviews and photo sessions take place. Take a walk through the “tunnel of champions” to the pitch, and, if the stadium isn’t too busy, you may even be able to visit the changing rooms.
Your ticket also includes access to the stadium museum, a place full of football paraphernalia with trophies, cups, shirts and more. Visit the official merchandise store to purchase souvenirs,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Milan, Via Aldo Rossi, 8, 20149 Milan Italy
Casa Milan is the new headquarters of AC Milan.
The contemporary new building, unveiled for the 2014-15 season, is complete with a museum, store and the Cucina Milanello restaurant. Browse AC Milan history in the museum, shop for more souvenirs and then, if option selected, visit the restaurant for a light lunch. The meals change according to the time you visit; read on to see the different options.
Lunch (if option selected):
• 12pm–2:30pm: Starter, bread, bottled water or a glass of wine
• 2:31pm–5:30pm: Sandwich, bottled water and dessert (muffin or a sweet pastry)
• 5:31pm onward: Appetizer with a cocktail (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available)
Please note: Light Lunch is served only until 2:30pm
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make a note of any specific dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Please note: Light Lunch is served only until 2:30pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.