Milan Highlights Walking Tour
This 2,5-hour Walking Tour is the perfect experience to get to know Milan with a local and expert guide. Meet with your guide, start this exploration and discover the history and the culture of Milan. You will first stop at Parco Sempione and Castello Sforzesco, a Medieval stronghold rebuilt and embellished by the Sforza family in 1450, that is surrounded by a beautiful park. Cross the park and be amazed by the stunning view of the castle from the outside. Continue your visit strolling around the beautiful streets of Milan to reach the Scala Opera House, Temple of Opera, and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an opulent shopping mall topped with vaulted glass and iron arcades, named after the first king of Italy. End your tour on a high note admiring the beautiful gothic Duomo Cathedral from the outside, a true architectural wonder and the fifth-largest cathedral in Europe.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
You will walk across the beautiful streets of Milan to reach the Scala Opera House, the Milanese hall, Temple of Opera, and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, an opulent shopping mall topped with vaulted glass and iron arcades, named after the first king of Italy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Admire the beautiful gothic Duomo cathedral from the outside, a true architectural wonder and the fifth-largest cathedral in Europe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Casale, 5, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.