Milan Must-See Sites Guided Tour with Skip-the Line Tickets to Duomo & Cathedral
Follow the lead of a local guide in 3 hours tour through the main highlights of the city.
After meeting your English speaking guide in Piazza Castello, go inside to visit its courtyards and see where Michelangelo and Leonardo lived and expressed their genius.
Walk along Via Dante, a central street full of shops which connects the Castle to the Duomo, giving you a unique perspective!
In Piazza Duomo, you will see the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, with the unique architecture typical of the XIX century, made with glass and iron roof and neo-renaissance frescoes.
Finally, you will skip the line to enter the Duomo Cathedral, one of the largest Cathedrals in the world and a fine representation of Gothic style: thousands of statues, dozens of stained glass windows and hundreds of spires will enchant you.
A 360-degree overview of the city for those who have little time or for those who want to find out what to visit during their stay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admssion tickets to La Scala ( the visit is not included in the tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tours of Milan Private Tours, Via Dante 14, 20121 Milan Italy
Milan of today is rooted in customs and traditions, housing some of the finest artistic masterpieces in the world, as well as being renowned for its fashion. You’ll see the very best that the city has to offer with this private tour, and experience for yourself the Milanese hospitality.
Pass By: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
Meet you guide at the Sforza castle and visit the courtyards of this Milan fortress
Pass By: Via Dante, 20121 Milan Italy
Walk along Via Dante, which connects the Castle to the Duomo.
The street was one of the most important of the city
Pass By: Piazza Mercanti, Milan Italy
Piazza dei Mercanti was the main square of Milan. Here took place all the activities like trades, meeting and in the streets around it, there were the boutiques of the artesans,who gave the name to those streets.
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Look up into this wonderful Galleria and admire the frescoes above your head.
The floor is decorated with wonderful majolicas and the luxury brand shops make unique the athmosphere
Pass By: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Your tour guide will walk with you around the Duomo, to let you discover the hiddeng ems of its facade, then by skipping the line, you will see the interior.
Departure Point :Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.