Milan Porta Nuova Walking Guided Tour by an Architect
Welcome to the new Milanese skyline. Thanks to the Porta Nuova project, Milan is now an urban metropolis with a decidedly international allure. This is about the ultra modern commercial and residential skyscrapers and complexes in Porta Nuova, the new city center, where architects like Cesar Pelli, Cino Zucchi, Antonio Citterio, Stefano Boeri, Michele de Lucchi have left their mark. With your guide who is an architect, you will learn about the Bosco Verticale (Vertical Forest) and two of the most eye-catching skyscrapers. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people for a more personalized experience.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After meeting your guide at 10am at the central meeting point in Milan, experience the new vertical Milan with the Porta Nuova guided by an architect. Discover the Bosco Verticale (Vertical Forest) and two of the most eye-catching skyscrapers in the world. According to the jury of The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, these skyscrapers are the winners of the 'Best Tall Building Worldwide' award. During the tour you will learn about how a total of 20 studios have contributed to this new urban master plan.
Departure Point :Central Milan
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.