Milan: Renaissance Milan Private Walking Tour
Walk the Renaissance art and fresco Avenue of Milan. In a 3 hours tour you can discover one of the most beautiful tours of the city admiring some of the most spectacular artistic masterpieces of Milan. The tour starts in front of the Università degli Studi di Milano and continues through Piazza del Duomo and the street of wonders to the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
In Milan, the old buildings are not imposing and opulent like ones in Rome. Milan has a discreet elegance that almost whispers. Milan is not a city on the grand scale, like Paris or London, but if you go beyond the narrow streets, and past the house facades, you discover fantastic interiors, small gardens and intimate refined settings. When you really know milan you think at something exclusive. Milan always insisted upon rigorous simplicity, no stand exhibitionism. Milan is a secret city and you need a guide to understand why this city is imposing itself as a world capital of economic, elegance and sweet life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro
- Entry/Admission - Church of San Giorgio al Palazzo
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Entry/Admission - Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria delle Grazie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro, Via Torino 17-18, 20123 Milan Italy
Bramante's perspective joke: the hidden masterpiece of Milan
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of San Giorgio al Palazzo, Piazza San Giorgio al Palazzo 2, Milan Italy
The Chapel of Bernardino Luini, the best pupil of Leonardo da Vinci in Milan.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Corso Magenta 15, 20123 Milan Italy
Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore and its elegant frescoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Largo Fra' Agostino Gemelli 1, 20123 Milan Italy
Donato Bramante and the arcades of Largo Gemelli
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
Santa maria delle grazie: the most beautiful church in Milan
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :University of Milan, Via Festa del Perdono, 7, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.