Milan Tour for Design Lovers
We'll explore Milan through the lens of design—discovering history of some italian icons, hidden courtyards with wonderful design shops and ateliers and showrooms. We'll see the work of emerging designers mixed with the great masters of international design. When possible, we'll visit private studios and get the chance to talk with the designers face to face.
per adult from
What's included :
- Design itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
What's excluded :
- Please buy public transports tickets to move around quickly and easily!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
We will meet near the Duomo cathedral and explore 3 different spot: a bit of design history, introduction to the italian great masters of design, a workshop and a designer studio. A good mix to introduce you the creative and beautiful world of design!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 12, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Porta Venezia, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.