Milan Walking Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
As Expert of History and History of art I am proud to claim that Italy starting from 1400 is the cradle of Renaissance,
Renaissance was the highlight for centuries all Europeans countries, French, English tried without success to copy our beauties.
At that time Italy was divided in different Kingdoms, Counties and so on.
All Kings Dukes, Lords, once they received important foreigner enjoyed to impress them not only in terms of monuments, Palaces, gardens, paintings and sculptures also in terms of food and wine.
With my personal experience you will discover secret Milan city district and and at the end of tour we will stop in a typical place/ trattoria where we will have wine and food tasting.
Starting in the afternoon, this is one of the best experiences to discover Milan on this 2-hour tour of the Brera district with an enthusiastic local guide. Discover Italian delights with your foodie guide by your side
We also include a traditional italian dessert.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinacoteca di Brera, Via Brera 28, 20121 Milan Italy
Stop at the courtyard : Art district since XVIII century where starting the austain domination, was created the Brera Musuem, now the 3 museum more important in Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Scala, Milan Italy
The famous Opera House bult on a foundation of a Medieval church built in 1381 honour to a foreign countess from another country: Verona, exactly in those days Italy was divided in more than 10 Kingdoms...
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Scala, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Via Fiori Chiari, 9, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Dress code is casual/smart
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.