Milan’s Modern Architecture: Urban Design in an Italian City
Milan, Italy is a powerhouse in production - design is on display everywhere. It struts down every street, peers out from every sunglassed face, and is featured forefront on every shop window. On this unique walking tour, visit the city’s most celebrated structures, spaces, and sites where design is featured in impeccable Italian fashion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local expert guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to ticketed sites (should you wish to enter a site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porta Nuova, Porta Nuova, Milan, Lombardy
After a jaunt around the square, visit the Porta Nuova station, the Diamante Tower with the Diamantini and the Solaria Tower. Your guide will introduce the prolific spaces of urban building in the area before heading into the Isola neighborhood with its new Palace of the Region, Catella Foundation, the Vertical Wood and Gae Aulenti square with the Unicredit skyscraper.
Departure Point :Piazzale Principessa Clotilde, 37, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.