Mile End Food Tour
Mile End is a thriving community of musicians, artists and young entrepreneurs. Our tour allows you to discover exactly what makes this special neighbourhood sow beautiful and tasty!
per adult from
What's included :
- La Panthère Verte - Our journey starts with what has been voted “Montreal's best falafel”.
- Chocolats Geneviève Grandbois - Together we savour Montreal's most lovingly produced chocolate.
- St. Viateur Bagel (Est. 1957) - We enjoy famous Montreal bagels.
- Drogheria Fine - We savour fresh homemade gnocchi with Montreal's best tomato sauce.
- Boucherie Lawrence - A neighbourhood butcher shop offering specialty charcuterie.
- *Kem Coba - Finish off your tour with potentially the best Ice Cream (in the summer months only)
- *Boulangerie Guillaume - French traditional bread and pastries. (Offered in Autumn and Winter )
- Bottled water - We encourage you to bring your own water bottle to save the environment. However, if you forget we have a water bottle for you.
- Entry/Admission - Theatre Rialto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mile-End, Montreal, Quebec Canada
We will have the opportunity to discover this unique and lively neighborhood in Montreal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Theatre Rialto, 5723 Park Avenue, Montreal, Quebec H2V 4H2 Canada
We have exclusive access to this beautiful historic neo-baroque-style theatre. Part of your ticket covers a small entry fee we pay the owners.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :160 Rue St Viateur East, Montréal, QC H2T 1A8, Canada
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Kem CoBa, 60 Avenue Fairmount O, Montréal, QC H2T 2M2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT: Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.