Milk Run Family Rafting Trip
Get an introduction to rafting on this 1-hour family friendly rafting trip. Enjoy impressive mountain views, easy splashes, and soul-soothing current. This gentle floating adventure is great for children over the age of two years.
Please note: This in one hour on the water!
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Digital photos (available to purchase)
- Sanitized Wetsuit Package (available to purchase)
- Your rafting adventure begins at 11:15am. Meet your guide and get situated in the raft before paddling down the Arkansas River.
Enjoy the clean water, beautiful scenery, and perfect mild climate as you float. With over 100 miles of whitewater, this river begins on the continental divide as a patch of melting snow. The river gains momentum as it flows past some of the biggest mountains in Colorado, benefiting from the abundant snow melt.
After one hour of floating on the river, hop out at the designated spot where the trip concludes.
Departure Point :Buena Vista, Buena Vista, Chaffee County, Colorado
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.