Milke Danda Trek
Milke Danda Trek
This trek is elongated and elevated forest trek in Tamur Valley and Arun in the Eastern part of Nepal. This trek is completely into the hills of Himalayas. We trek through a lush valley, Subtropical and touch a bit of coniferous forest. Basically, this trek is for the students and family who are interested to experience the beautiful green valley and remote settlements of Nepal.
Milke Danda Trek trekking package illustrate the immense outlook of numerous peaks with Makalu (8,463m) and Kanchenjunga (8,586m) also from this danda, you will get to view the pleasant landscapes during your tour to Nepal. Despite, the fact as isolated area, it has attribute to attract visitors here with its beautiful landscape and various colors rhododendron tree. Exploring the lifestyles of local people and the village where they live is an integral part of this tours Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cost Includes
- Picking up and dropping from and to airport
- All government taxes and airport taxes
- Accommodation and meals throughout the trek
- Experienced and eligible English Speaking guide with necessary porters
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
- First Aid Kit
- Staff Insurance during trekking with guide and Porter's salary
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Cost Excludes
- Any sort of personal trekking and personal expenses
- Alcohol, Beverage, and laundry
- Emergency Rescue and trip cancellation
- Any type of natural and man-made loss
- Tips and Gratuities
- Milke Danda Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival TIA Kathmandu Airport 1,310m, welcome by Himalayan Nepal Trek staff transfer to Hotel briefing stay at hotel BB Plan.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley Patan, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Flight Biratnagarn 45 minute and Drive to Basantapur (2,200m) via Dharan
Day 04: Trek to Chauki (2,700m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Ghupha Pokharai (2,930m) 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Milke Danda 6/7 hrs stays at the tent.
Day 07: Exploration
Day 08: Trek to Bhalukhop 5/6 hrs stays at the tent.
Day 09: Trek to Jaljala 5/6 hrs stays at the tent.
Day 10: Trek to Chainpur 5/6 hrs stays at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Phapung 5/6 hrs stay at Lodge
Day 12: Trek to Tumlingtar ¾ hrs stay at Lodge
Day 13: Flight to Kathmandu and evening farewell at typical Nepali restaurant stay at star label hotel on BB plan.
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
The starting point of Milke Danda Trek is Basantapur or Tumlingtar. Likewise, you will be connected with us for 7 to 14 days seeing your availability. The trek grade is said to be easy and the maximum elevation that it covers is 3,690 meter. Seeing your preference you can either stay in hotel/ lodge or tented camp. Trekking in Milke Danda is so much of fun mainly in spring season because at that time the area is covered with thriving Rhododendron. Consequently, it is recognized as Rhododendron trek as well.
Departure Point :Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition Pvt.Ltd.Kathmandu,Thamel
Departure Time :Early Morning Kathmandu to Biratnagar
Return Detail :Biratnagar to Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Arun Valley and MIlkey Dada Trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations . This Trek offers an exceptional opportunity to explore high-altitude terrains, snow-clad landscapes and ethnic Himalayan lifestyle. Makalu Base Camp has been compared to the Yosemite Valley, on a grand scale! To reach some of the most amazing mountain scenery in the Himalaya, you first have to cross the challenging Milkey Danda covered in cloud forest draped in hanging orchids. There are few villages along the approach to the fifth highest peak in the world, Mt Makalu (8485m). The mountaineering route over the glaciated Sherpani Col (6180m), West Col (6190m) and Amphu Labsta (5845m) to the Everest region involves the highest and hardest passes in the entire Himalaya, however the rewards of such an undertaking are more than worthwhile. This region is fully tent based trek so less tourist are interested to visit this virgin place for the pristine mountain views and Nepali’s culture. Sherpa, Rai and Limbus are main habitants in this area.
- Among the trekking trails in Nepal the trekking trail that leads to the Arun Valley and Milkey Dada is comparatively new. These fifteen days of trekking takes you to one of the most remote location on earth. The nature and culture of the area is still untouched from modern developments and people have a simple and easy way of life very much dependent on the mercy of nature. We can see the influence of Buddhist traditions, shamanistic practices and little bit of Hinduism
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.