Milwaukee Scavenger Hunt: A Splash of Color
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for fun things to do in Milwaukee?
Try a Milwaukee photo scavenger hunt. On A Splash of Color you will be going on an enthralling tour around Milwaukee checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.
A few highlights of the scavenger hunt include: Milwaukee Art Museum, City Hall, The Pfister Hotel.
Keep an eye out for other Milwaukee bachelorette parties roaming from fanciful sites to hip bars seeking out something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. When you are searching for bachelorette party ideas our scavenger hunts make Milwaukee your oyster.
• Milwaukee Art Museum, 700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202-4098
• Milwaukee RiverWalk, Milwaukee River, Milwaukee, WI 53202
• Well Spa + Salon at the Pfister Hotel, 424 E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202-4436
• Grohmann Museum, 1000 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202-3110
• Slice of Ice in Red Arrow Park, 920 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202-3265
• Historic Third Ward, Broadway and St. Paul Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202
• The Riverside Theater, 116 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203-2503
• Old World 3rd St., Milwaukee, WI
• Milwaukee County Historical Society, 910 N Old World 3rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53203-1501
• Bronze Fonz, 117 E Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53202-3503
• Pabst Theater, 144 E Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53202-3519
• Betty Brinn Children's Museum, 929 E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202-5406
Departure Point :700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.