Mima Temple-Town Brompton Bicycle Tour
You can enjoy the peaceful countryside surrounding the beautiful Yoshino River. You can also visit the historical temples. Like Kyoto, there is no crowd and it is calm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Tour Insurance
- Local guide fee
What's excluded :
This tour takes you to several areas of historic and architectural interest along the Yoshino River.
The starting point is ADLIV, a shared work and community space. From here you take a local train from Anabuki to Sadamitsu, enjoying views of the broad valley.
After leaving the station, you pass the old-fashioned wooden Sadamitsu Theatre as you head to the Roadside Station Sadamitsu Yuyukan. Yuyukan sells fresh World Agricultural Heritage produce grown in the steep valleys off the Yoshino River. Here you have a break to eat delicious handmade gelato.
Next you cycle along the Yoshino River embankment enjoying the wide open space of the Tokushima Rift Valley, crossing the bright red Mima Bridge to Teramachi with its fascinating agglomeration of temples of various sects. In the area around Teramachi, there are many spots where you can experience the feeling ancient times, such as the grounds of a huge temple over 1,300 years old, and ancient tombs where you can enter the stone chambers.
Time passes slowly on this fascinating tour that takes you along ridgeways between rice fields in a vast landscape dominated by the rift valley and sky.
• Savor Japan, 1-2-1, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda 100-0013 Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Point :ADLIV, Wakamiyaminami-131-2 Wakimachi Ōaza Inoshiri, Mima, Tokushima 779-3602, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.