Mimosa Cruise -cat Ba- Halong-lan Ha Bay Day Trip
*8 hours-cruise to visit Ha Long bay-Lan Ha bay
*Visiting Hoa Cuong cave –beautiful cave in Cat Ba island
*Cooking demonstration and afternoon tea
*Kayak or local rowing boat through Sang cave – Toi cave area
*Jumping off from cruise and swimming 1 hour.
*Free cameraman with a lots of photo on bay .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Thaco or Felix Limousine
- Entrance fee, sightseeing fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Kayaking, cooking class
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- All tax and service charge
What's excluded :
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
07:30 Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
08:00 Start journey to Got terminal via expressway Hanoi – Hai Phong.
10:30 Arriving Got marina. We welcome our guests on board, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions. Start cruising and explore Ha Long Bay –Lan Ha bay one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
11:30 Arriving Gia Luan pier and transfer by bus, you will visit Hoa Cuong cave – the beautiful cave in Cat Ba island.
12:30 Lunch on boat is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising going along the bay. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay-Lan Ha bay such as: Turtle Rock, Duck Rock, Chicken Rock.... Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
14:30 Arriving at Sang -Toi cave area, one of the most beautiful corners of the bay. Surrounded by majestic limestone mountains, presents to you a mysterious world with wild and gracious beauty. Just like a sleeping princess, it is waiting for you to wake up.
You will do kayaking or enjoy bamboo boat rowing about 45 minutes.
15:30 The cruise heads towards Ong Cam islet, relaxing on beach and swimming or jumping from cruise .
16:30 Coming back the cruise , you will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese. You also have chance enjoy Afternoon Tea (applied for limousine) and watch the sunset on the way cruising back toward Got terminal.
17:30 Get back to the shuttle bus and return to Hanoi.
20:00 Drop off your hotel.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOAN KIEM LAKE
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.