Mimosa Cruise- The Most Incredible Day Trip to Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Why do you choose MIMOSA CRUISE?
The newest premier cruise in Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
Less touristy route which makes you an unforgettable vacation.
Our team is enthusiastic, dynamic, well trained and dedicated.
We serve fresh, delicious meals prepared by our professional chef.
Shorter bus journey only 2 hours.
Our careful attention to every detail.
We do what we say.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide ( Helpful and Friendly)
- Lunch on board with Vietnamese seafood menu.
- Entrance Fee for Sightseeing Spots.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat- Swimming -Cooking Class
- Round Trip Limousine Transfer ( 2 Ways) by Express Way ( Faster and Saver Time)
- Welcome Drink on Cruise
- Sunset party with local wine, cookies, tea/coffee and fresh fruits.
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba Island
What's excluded :
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Meals or drinks not mentioned in our itinerary
- Personal expenses- Travel insurance
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Vegetarian on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
PICK UP IN HANOI OLD QUATER AREA
07:30 – 08:00 Driver will pick up you at hotel lobby in Hanoi Old Quarter by shuttle bus, then departing to Got Ferry Terminal via the New Expressway for approximately 2 hours duration.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
WELCOME MIMOSA CRUISE
10:00 – 10:30 Embark on Mimosa Cruise and enjoy a welcome drink. Receive a cruise briefing, safety instructions before cruising and exploring Ha Long Bay –Lan Ha Bay one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
LUNCH ON BOAT
11:30 Seafood Lunch on boat with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising along the bay. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay such as: Turtle Rock, Duck Rock, Chicken Rock.... Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
EXPLORE THE BAY WITH KAYAKING & SWIMING ACTIVITES
12:50 The cruise heads towards Ong Cam area, you will do kayaking for about 45 minutes.
13:30 Return to Mimosa Cruise than continously transfer to nearby area for swiming activities.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Cat Ba Island, Cat Ba 180000 Vietnam
BIKING & VISIT HOA CUONG CAVE
15:30 Arrive to Gia Luan wharf, you will take a bicycle to visit Hoa Cuong cave - the cave itself course with countless beautiful shapes on Cat Ba Island.
16:30 You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration; the chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. From this activity you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
17:00 Summit on the sundesk for what the magificacent sunset over Seven Wonders of Nature, Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine, cookies, tea or coffee and fresh fruits.
BACK TO GOT FERRY TERMINAL & RETURN HANOI
17:30 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal. Take to the shuttle bus and return to Hanoi.
19:30 Drop off at your hotel. Service end.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
Cruise pass by Ha Long Bay
Departure Point :1: Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Cát Hải, Hai Phong, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the customers from any hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.