MIND-BLOWING PARADISE: Las Coloradas Pink Lake and Rio Lagartos Tour with Lunch.
Las Coloradas is a magical, small fishing village that also has as an industry the salt market. Rich in ecosystem with vast vegetation and beautiful mangroves, in addition to being rich in water.
Get ready to embark on a journey that will take you to know locations of what looks like another world. We will visit a wonder of nature hidden on the coasts of Yucatan called "Las Coloradas", is a set of lagoons where its high concentration of salt and microscopic algae, give it various shades, going from yellow, passing through orange and reaching the pink tone
These shades along with their white mounds, products of the salt industry, makes the visitor feel that they are immersed in a dream. We will continue a boat tour of the famous Rio Lagartos, the mangrove area, there we will observe a great diversity of birds that roam the area, including on some occasions the majestic Flamingos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Box Lunch
- Reserve Rio Lagartos Admission
- Visit Las Coloradas
- 2 hours boat ride
- Salt Cops Admission
- Lunch - Dish to choose
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at restaurant
- Rio Lagartos Nature Reserve Tax ($2 USD PER PERSON)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
This is the perfect tour to get out of the routine a little, you will enjoy nature with this day trip where we will travel to the pink paradise of Las Coloradas a small fishing village in the east of the state of Yucatan. We will give you a lunch box so you can taste on our way to this wonderful destination.
When we arrive in Las Coloradas you will fall in love with the incredible contrasts of colors between the Lagunas Rosas, the flamingos and the blue sky, so you can mark that moment with many photographs. Its famous pink color of the waters of this place gives the village of Las Coloradas one of the most incredible landscapes that can be seen all over the world. Las Coloradas is also known for being the seat of one of the most important salt flats in the country, used since pre-Hispanic times, here one of our native guides will take you to know the history, the crops and the salt process.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
After capturing this moment and learn more about the lagoons. We will board one of our boats and take you through the reserve of Río Lagartos, on this small two-hour trip you will marvel at the birds that inhabit the place, such as the flamingos that visit the reserve, we will pass through all kinds of mangroves and you will see the wild crocodiles that live there.
We will reach a point of our boat tour where you can give yourself the well-known Mayan bath, which consists of taking the clay mounds and passing it through your body, this natural product is beneficial for the skin, since being natural moisturizes and softens the dermis, after exfoliating a bath on the beach of Río Lagartos.
The food you can delight will be held in the restaurant Los Negritos where you can choose one of the dishes from the main menu.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.