Mindo Cloud Forest Full-Day in Small Groups. Hummingbirds & Waterfalls.
Enjoy an 8-hour tour to Mindo, located just 2-hours from Quito. This is a great option to be in touch with nature and enjoy the amazing surroundings, scenery, and climate of this protected area, where you can enjoy optional activities such as the hummingbird garden, chocolate tour, waterfalls, butterflies farm, canopy, rappelling, hiking into the forest, birds, etc..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to hotels in Quito
- Transport by private transportation
- Professional certified English / Spanish speaking guide
- Hike in the forest to visit waterfalls.
- Entrance fee to Alambi Hummingbirds Santuary
- Entry/Admission - Alambi Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- Optional activities (Canopy USD$20, Bird watching with a expert bird guide US$60) UPON REQUEST
- Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the city has an extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alambi Reserve, Quito, Ecuador
Alambi is a family home-style guesthouse set in 250 hectares (625 acres) of mostly primary cloud forest at the foot of the Tandayapa Valley, famed among world birders.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, Mindo Ecuador
Mindo, Ecuador is set in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountains. The rivers and elevation combine to create a lush cloud forest more than 100 square miles in size. The landscape and climate in Mindo are ideal for the more than 450 different types of birds, numerous species of exotic butterflies, and a variety of animals and reptiles who call the cloud forest home.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick up / drop off outside has an extra charge
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bird watching tour: Please send us a request for early departure in a private tour with minimun two passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.