Mindo cloud-forest Private day tour; Waterfall and Birdwatching
In this tour you will explore the cloud forest, walking in the foggy jungle.
- You'll visit the birds feeders to learn about the natural history and to take amazing pictures.
- Riding the cable-car you are going to marvel at the cloudy landscape.
- Walk in one of the most wet mountain places in the world with a lot of waterfalls to discover.
- You can practice extreme sports such as zip-lining or tubing.
- Taste one of the best chocolate in the special tour that is also available.
Mindo is just unique.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
- Cable car and Nambillo waterfall entrance fee
- Birdwatching reserve fee
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- Zip lining
- Chocolate tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, Mindo Ecuador
Surprise yourself exploring the majestic biodiversity of the Choco-bioregion, one of the most important hot-spots in the world.
In the first activity at Nambillo Reserve we will:
- Ride the Cable Car across the Cloud-Forest.
- Walk watching the flora and fauna biodiversity.
- Be impressed by the waterfalls.
A second activity in the Birdwatching place will allow us to:
- Drink an organic cup of coffee.
- Watch dozens of endemic birds of the cloud-forest.
- Take amazing pictures in the hummingbird's feeders.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in Quito.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.