Mindo Canopy is the longest running and original zip lining in Ecuador ran by highly skilled technicians. The Canopy is an adventure sport of a series of cables that allow you to fly through the sky and over the lush forests from one point to another. The ten cables range from 20m to 400m in length. All 10 cables are included with your ticket.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Canopy Adventures - Zipline
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mindo Canopy Adventures - Zipline, km 2,5 via las cascadas, Mindo 171202, Ecuador
This tour is provided by the safest and longest-standing ziplining operator in Mindo: Mindo Canopy Adventures. They will take all precautions and measures to assure your safety.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, Mindo Ecuador
Zipline through the biggest cloudforest of Mindo. Admire the nature, feel the air in your face.
Pass By: Bucket Pass, Quito Find us inside KAIA Hotel's Lobby, Quito 170150 Ecuador
This tour is sold by Bucket Pass, showing you the best things to do in each city!
Departure Point :Mindo Canopy Adventures - Zipline, km 2,5 via las cascadas, Mindo 171202, Ecuador
Departure Time :3/21/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.