Mini Bus Tour of The Ring of Kerry and Skellig Ring
Enjoy your 7 hour tour of The Ring of Kerry & The Skellig Ring with full information provided by your driver. Departing from Killarney and onto The Wild Atlantic Way, you will visit Cahergall Stone Fort (500BC). You will pass through Cahirciveen town and onto Valentia Island. Returning to the mainland you will stop for lunch in the fishing village of Portmagee. You will visit the spectacular Kerry Cliff's & Skellig Chocolate where you can taste some of the world famous chocolates. On the return route to Killarney, you will pass through Caherdaniel and Castlecove stopping off in Sneem and onto Moll's Gap travelling through Killarney's National Park.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Your day trip begins with a 9.30am collection from your accomadation. You will firstly visit Ross Castle thought to have been built in the 15th century. Travelling westward, passing through Killorglin and Glenbeigh where we link up with The Wild Atlantic Way which offers breath taking views of the Kerry coastline. You will stop off to visit Cahergall Stone Circle (500BC), followed by a ferry trip to Valentia Island, capturing the magic of the Kerry coastline, with over views of Cromwells Point Lighthouse and views of the Dingle Peninsula. You will stop at the small fishing village of Portmagee where you will have lunch followed by a trip to the 300m high Kerry Cliff's. You will have an opportunity to dip your toe in the Atlantic Ocean at the beautiful St. Finian's Bay in Ballinskelligs, followed by a visit to Skellig chocolate where you cann spoil yourself with free tasting samples of this world famous chocolate. Travelling through Caherdaniel and Castlecove you arrive at the award winning village of Sneem where you can spend time visiting the quaint little shops. Leaving colourful Sneem you will enter Killarney's National Park through Moll's Gap, you will stop off at Ladies View made famous bt Queen Victoria's visit in 1861. You will also visit Torc Waterfall. After the completion of your tour, enjoy the stress free drop off to your accomadation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel's and guest accomadation in Killarney and the surrounding area's.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.