Mining towns, Tlalpujahua and El Oro
Roll and leave for the Magical Town Tlalpujahua located in the State of Michoacán, where we will enter the Dos Estrellas mine and learn about the greatness of the mine.
When we left the mine we went to the main church of Tlalpujahua, built in 1770, Nuestra Señora del Carmen, a name that was given to it after the tragedy of the lamas, in 1937, when the image of this Virgin was intact, as it devastated part of the town by the toxic mud of the mines.
Later we will visit a workshop of Christmas ornamental spheres, very typical of the region and which are all hand painted, exported to the world. During the visit to the Workshop you will know the process of making the spheres and you will also have the opportunity to decorate your own sphere.
We continue to another of the Magical Towns el Oro located in the State of Mexico, its buildings reflect all the European styles of the time such as the Juárez Theater and the Neoclassical Municipal Palace.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Transportation from Mexico City
- Bilingual tourist guide
- Visit Two Star Mine
- Guided tour in the Magical Town of Tlalpujahua
- Visit to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Carmen
- Sphere Workshop Visit
- Decorate your own sphere
- Guided visit to the Magical Town of El Oro
- city Hall
- Juarez Theater
- Travel insurance on board the unit
What's excluded :
- No tip
- Nothing previously unspecified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tlalpujahua, Tlalpujahua, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Come visit this town which preserves its pre-Hispanic roots, its architecture and its majestic sanctuary, will take you to a mystical time.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: El Oro, El Oro, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Discover the Magical Town of El Oro, it is one of the old mining glories of the State of Mexico. Although his mining era no longer continues today, he still keeps his roots in sight.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Barceló México Reforma, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 1, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.