Minitrekking Velo de la Novia
One (1) hour trekking tour with snack and transportation to your Hotel. This Beatifull hike follow one of the arms of the Olivia river untill the Bridal Veil. It starts fom Nacional Route N°3 at 12 km. from Ushuaia city. The total duration of the tour is approximately 3 hours and includes the transfer from your hotel a nutritious snack and the accompaniment of our bilingual specialized guides.
- Pick up at your Hotel minutes before 5:00pm.
- Only 20 minutes to the starting point.
- the activity begins about 5:30pm.
- Hike of 2 km. thru the base of the Olivia Mount with moderate slope
- The arrival to the Bridal Veil is estimated for 6:30pm.
- full snak before return
- Personalized groups
- Specialized bilinguial guides
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- trekking Boots and waterproof jacket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Olivia River Bend, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
short hike along one of the Olivia river arms
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ushuaia Port
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.