Minoan Paths - Private Tour
With the city of Heraklion as your starting point, you will walk along the paths of Minos, the king of Knossos, and admire the Minoan civilisation.
Let your eyes wander over the endless vineyards, follow the wine routes and taste exquisite wines (optional) at a vineyard we choose especially for you!
When we end our tour of Knossos, we head towards the picturesque town of Archanes and begin our journey on the Cretan wine routes. Crete boasts a wine tradition that is 4000 years old. If you are a wine enthusiast you may complement your gastronomic experience taking part in a wine tasting session at a vineyard of our choice.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Palace of Knossos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Palace of Knossos, Knosos, Crete 714 09 Greece
The Palace of Knossos is located just south of modern-day Heraklion near the north coast of Crete. Built by a civilization that we call the Minoans, it covers about 150,000 square feet (14,000 square meters), the size of more than two football fields, and was surrounded by a town in antiquity. The site came to prominence in the early 20th century when it was excavated and restored by a team led by British archaeologist Arthur Evans.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up/drop off any hotel from Agios Nikolaos-Elounda-Malia-Hersonissosn areas
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.