Miracle Garden: Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
A different tour focusing on beauty of nature, unique scenery with flowers and butterflies. Miracle garden can be visited during winter months only
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation
- Driver guide in English
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Miracle Garden
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Butterfly Garden
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Our Gray line Flora & Fauna tour begins with the visit of Dubai's Butterfly Garden which is located in Al Barsha area. It is a brilliant round shape garden designed in 3D shapes and decorated with flowers. At a total of around 1,800 square meters, this park can accomodate up to 300 people per visit. The park Consists of 9 domes, each of which will be filled with lovely dancing butterflies, each of different species and colors. Between the domes stands an alluring butterfly museum as well as a beautiful butterfly flower park. Only 5 minutes away is the Miracle Garden which houses landscapes of more than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning 3D shapes, structures and designs. The Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the region, as well as in the world, as its unique displays and extravagant outdoor recreational destination makes it one of a kind. It was listed in ‘Gunnies Book of Records’ for having the longest wall of flowers ever made. The set-up of the Miracle Garden changes season after season, integrating new ideas and beautiful designs. The tour it will end in Dubai Mall.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 14:30 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 4 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: ENGLISH .
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.