Miracle Garden+Dubai Frame with Sharing Transfers
Experience the 2 in 1 tour from the largest natural flower garden in the world to the awe-inspiring views of the city’s both iconic new and charming old sights of Dubai Frame. Sit back, relax and enjoy the tour as the transportation is included in the package.
Arranged in unbelievably beautiful shapes, designs and themes; the flower garden is a sensory delight to your senses. Enjoy the outdoor water pools, flower decked vintage vehicles, different shaped walkways, paths covered with magnificent mini umbrellas, and some unbelievably amazing designs that refresh your mind, body and soul.
Placed adjacent to Star Gate in Zabeel Park, this rectangular structure is made up of two vertical towers of 150 meters high and 93 meters wide, which are further linked by a 100-square-meter bridge. Main highlight here is a museum and gallery to fascinatingly throw light on Dubai’s transformation from a quaint fishing village to an astounding global city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop to Dubai Hotels
- Miracle Garden Tickets
- Dubai Frame tickets
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratuities
- Other expenses of clients
- Visit: Dubai Miracle Garden, Al Barsha South Third Dubailand, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Discover the world's largest flower Garden at Miracle Garden
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Dubai Frame, Sheikh Rashid Road Zabeel Park, Gate 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
See the fascinating panoramic views of Old and New Dubai
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dubai Miracle Garden, Al Barsha South Third Dubailand, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop to Dubai Hotels (Within City Limits) - Hotel lobby
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Precautionary measures to prevent from. Covid-19 Product: All tours and Transfers During the pandemic, Our drivers are following these guidelines to keep tourists and themselves safe from the coronavirus. 1. Drivers should check their own health status every day, and should start working only when they are healthy. 2 Tour guides and drivers and all other staffs are required to wear face masks during travel. 3. Car / bus Windows should be opened to help with ventilation if and when required. Air conditioned – air purifying to be used for better ventilation. 4. Drivers should remind tourist to sit in the back seat, wear a mask and gloves and sanitized when required. 5. Check tourist’s body temperature before travel. 6. Keep the car clean and sanitized the seat covers after each trip. 7. Doorknobs, the steering wheel, keys and any other things that are frequently touched by hands should be disinfected after finishing each trip. 8. The car should be disinfected before and after driving every day. 9. Keep Hand Sanitizers Gloves and Wipes in the Car. 10. Partition glass between drivers and tourists (once we get the guide lines from. RTA we will need to follow ....
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.