Miraculous Water Springs Private Tour
Water knows how to get on the path of the least resistance. It comes from above and reaches the depths of the Lower World. It connects the elements of the Universe vertically and horizontally and is never lost. It rotates in its cycle to rise up again and carries the collected from Down. And Down are the people with their thoughts, feelings, deeds, with their passions and sins, prayers and abominations. Water remembers and leads to God.
In Bulgarian folklore, the water plays an essential role to unite the Universe. It comes from the Heavens and reaches the depths of the Underground world. It is on the border between Life and Death, Order and Chaos. That is why Bulgarian water has many names – alive, holy, sunny, silver, floral, silent, spoken, moon, love, good water… because water has a memory. This tour will follow the local faith of water. Natural springs loaded with miraculous value are waiting to share their unbelievable stories.
Get your bottle and come to try its power!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Transport in a modern vehicle (car/minibus) with air conditioning
- Visit Galabovo village and the holy spring of St. Petka
- Visit Kuklen Monastery with the blessed springs
- Visit Dolnoslav village, St. Panteley’s Chape
- Picnic with homemade cheese-bread “banitza” and yogurt
- An English speaking tripvam driver – guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenditures
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Our adventure starts at 09:00 am. We’ll take you from your hotel or the apartment where you stay. Then we head to our first stop Galabovo village which is a 20 min ride from Plovdiv. There we will visit the holy spring of St. Petka which is famous for its healing water and the locals say that unexplainable things have happened in the temple which has been around since Roman times.
Our next stop is Kuklen Monastery with the blessed springs.
Afterward, we will visit Dolnoslav village, St. Panteley’s Chapel and will hear stories about the personal spiritual path, the holy water, and the faith. Then we’ll enjoy a nice picnic with traditional homemade cheese-bread “banitza” and yogurt.
Our tour ends at about 1:00 pm when we depart back for Plovdiv.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever you are staying at
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.