Mirik Lake Day tour From NJP
Start in the morning and visit the day tour. Spend some time here with your friends and family to watch the wildlife. It is the journey not the destination. The Mirik goes through one of the most scenic wooded routes there are a lake and a monastery. Mirik is surrounded by lush tea gardens, orange orchards, and forest of tall, dark Japanese cedars which are quite alluring sights for any nature lover.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Coffee and/or Tea
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirik, Mirik, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
If you are planning a vacation in Darjeeling area, it can be a great idea to spend a couple of days in Mirik and then make an onward journey to Darjeeling or other places.
Another great reason to visit Mirik is its mild temperature. Unlike Darjeeling, it never gets to extreme cold. Mirik's average altitude is about 5,000ft and the highest point is at 5,800ft (at Boker Monastery). Mirik is its scenic views with the central attraction as the 1.25kms long lovely lake surrounded by Dhupi trees on it western bank and a vast garden on the eastern bank. Mirik is a tranquil laid back hill station.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.