Mississippi Grand Carriage Ride (60 minutes)
Have your ride narrated by your friendly and knowledgeable local carriage driver, or sit back and enjoy the sights in peace as you talk amongst your group. The choice is always yours!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide/Driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nicollet Island, Minneapolis, MN
Travel over the Stone Arch, Hennepin Avenue and Merriam Street Bridges as we cross over and follow Mississippi River on this magical horse drawn carriage ride.
Clip-clop along the cobblestones of Main Street and see the beautiful views of the Minneapolis skyline.
With all of the charm, elegance and nostalgia that only a horse drawn carriage provides, you will see: Cobblestones of Main Street, James J Hill’s Stone Arch Bridge, Mississippi River, St. Anthony Falls, Mill City Museum, Guthrie Theater, Downtown Minneapolis skyline, Warehouse District, Federal Reserve Bank, Hennepin Avenue Bridge, Historic Nicollet Island.
Departure Point :Nicollet Island Inn, 95 Merriam St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.