Mitad del Mundo and Puluahua tour, including entrances
Discover the famous monument on the equatorial line inside the Mitad del Mundo Touristic Complex with access to all its attractions and the Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve where we visit a viewpoint of the inhabited crater of an active volcano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transport Note: Double decker bus we reserve the right to change vehicle witout prior notice
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- All entrances
- Entry/Admission - Pululahua Volcano & Geobotanical Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
What's excluded :
- Details not especified
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pululahua Volcano & Geobotanical Reserve, Quito Ecuador
We will head to Pululahua to visit the lookout of the crater, one of only two inhabited craters in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
After, you will visit the Middle of the World Tourist Complex where you will do some experiences in the equinoctial line, visit an Equatorial museum which is 30 meters high and was built in honor of the Geodesic Mission, Cultural Pavilions, and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Quito Tour Bus / Bulevar Naciones Unidas, Naciones Unidas Ave, Quito 170506, Ecuador
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.