Mitad del Mundo and Teleferico Private tour
Explore the equator line complex. It is halfway between the North Pole and the South Pole, at 0 degrees latitude. You will walk on the equator that divides the planet into a Northern Hemisphere and a Southern Hemisphere.
Discover all the information about the Geodesical French Mision and take amazing photos in the equator line. In the complex you have the monument, the equator line representation (240 m south of the 0,0,000), cocoa and beer museum.
In the afternoon you'll ride the gondola, running from the edge of the city up the east side of Pichincha Volcano to lookout Cruz Loma. It is one of the highest aerial lifts in the world, rising from 3,117 m (10,226 ft) to 3,945 m (12,943 ft).
During the ascent that takes about twenty minutes it is possible to see the city and two ecosistems that are mountain andean forest and moorlands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
- Mitad del Mundo entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
What's excluded :
- Teleferico ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Experience for yourself the curiosities of the equatorial line.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vía Al Teleférico, Quito, Ecuador
The best oportunity to visit the mountain with the best view of the city and amazings landscapes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up you in the hotels around Old town, Plaza Foch and Carolina Park areas.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.