Mitla, El Tule and Mezcal Tasting Day Trip from Oaxaca
See El Tule tree, the famous Ahuehuete tree and then visit the Zapotec weavers town, Teotitlán del Valle. You'll also see the archaeological site of Mitla and Hierve el Agua waterfalls. Finally, learn about the Mezcal process. Your tour includes a professional guide and transport and
Pick up and drop off at hotel lobby
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide bilingual.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Mitla
- Entry/Admission - El Tule Tree of Life, Teotitlan Village, and Mitla Ruins Tour
- Entry/Admission - Hierve el Agua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Collection booth, if applicable.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pablo Villa de Mitla Mexico
The archaeological site of Mitla is located in the northern portion of the Tlacolula Valley. The monuments that can be visited here are distributed in five sets, four of which are very similar to each other, being formed by two quadrangular courtyards surrounded by large halls on each of its sides.The main characteristic of this area is that the facades of the halls and its interior walls are richly decorated with mosaics of limestone rock forming freckles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Tule Tree of Life, Teotitlan Village, and Mitla Ruins Tour, Oaxaca Mexico
famous ahuehuete affectionately called Tree of Tule, which has more than two thousand years in which it has developed a trunk of more than forty meters in diameter; to embrace it, more than thirty people are needed and its shadow can protect five hundred attendees.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca Mexico
Site of singular interest for its spring waters and for the spectacular landscape in which it is located. It has a series of natural pools from which you can admire the petrified waterfalls that are part of a pre-Hispanic irrigation system.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Rey de Matatlan, Carretera Internacional Cristobal Colon Km 26.5. Crucero de Teotitlan del Valle, Tlacolula Mexico
Learn how the inhabitants of this place, make the majestic drink, also enjoy the different flavors of Mezcal, and the creams of Mezcal
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Market Teotitlan Del Valle, Tecutlan, Teotitlan del Valle, Oaxaca, Mexico
We will arrive at the house of a trough, originally from this place, and he will show you the techniques to paint the wool with natural colors, and how the rugs are made.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in almost all the hotels in the city, if you stay in an apartment (a b & b) we indicate the address, so that our operdador picks you up there. If your apartment or hotel is out of our coverage, we will indicate the address or the nearest place to go through you.Airports
- Xoxocotlan Airport, Oaxaca Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.