Mixology Class of Mojito and Shaken Piña Colada in Puerto Rico
In this fun and interactive class, you will learn how to create the perfect Mojito and Shaken Piña Colada while learning about the history of these cocktails as well as some cool bar tricks and skills, directly from the biggest premium rum distillery in the world!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - This experience include a welcome cocktail and two cocktails you will create on your own!
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- In this fun and interactive class, you will learn how to create the perfect Mojito and Shaken Piña Colada while learning about the history of these cocktails as well as some cool bar tricks and skills.
You’ll start with a welcome cocktail at the Pavilion, visit the Family Museum and discover our history and the craft of making the world’s most awarded rum. Then, a BACARDÍ specialist will lead you through mixing two classic rum cocktails. At the end, you'll have access to purchase Casa BACARDÍ Special Reserve, our exclusive premium rum, not found anywhere else in the world!
• Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico, Carretera 165 Bay View Industrial Park, Catano 00949 Puerto Rico
• Welcome Cocktail
Departure Point :Casa BACARDÍ Puerto Rico, PR-165, Cataño, 00949, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.