Málaga Sailing Trip and Flamenco Show
The Málaga Sailing Trip is a relaxing nature experience that you'll share with other sea lovers. You will navigate near to the coastline aboard a modern catamaran as you admire the beautiful views of the bay and its hidden corners, feeling the sun on your skin. That night, you'll enjoy the best Live Flamenco Show in Málaga.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hr. Sailing cruise across the Málaga bay.
- 1-hr. Live Flamenco Show performance with a drink by person.
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Malaga
- Entry/Admission - Tablao Los Amayas
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
On this 1-hr. sailing trip across the Málaga bay you'll spend an unforgettable time aboard as you admire the beautiful coast with crystalline waters and steep cliffs.
The spacious catamaran departs from the modern Port of Málaga. It has a capacity for 100 people, bar service (not included), solarium, bathing ladder, WC, tarpaulins for the central cover (to protect rain and wind). Its special design makes it very stable and safe. You could travel seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the Málaga bay coast.
After the trip, you’ll head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break before a dazzling night in Spanish-style begins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tablao Los Amayas, Calle Velez Malaga 6, 29016 Malaga Spain
From 9pm, you’ll enjoy a unique experience in the land of flamenco: a great Live Flamenco Show. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 60 minutes that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. During the show, you’ll be invited to a drink.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paseo del Muelle Uno, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Calle Vélez Málaga, 6, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen and towel are recommended.
- Flamenco Show starts at 9pm, arrive 15 minutes in advance. The "tablao" is located 150 meters walking from the port.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 0-3 years free.
- Alcoholic drinks: minimum age 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together. Face masks required during the flamenco show.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.