Mleiha Dune Buggy Adventures with transfers from Dubai
Get your adrenaline rush by exploring the beautiful landscapes of Mleiha. Tourists will be driven to Fossil and Camel Rock followed by a thrilling experience across Faya Dunes and the Mleiha Desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- Visit to Fossil Rock and Camel Rock with photo stops
- Dune Drive in the Desert ( as per the option selected 1 hour or 2 hour)
- Thrilling experience across Faya Dunes and the Mleiha Desert tour
- Entry to Museum.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Meet your guide at your central Dubai hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned 4x4.A one hour adventure drive up to the top of Mleiha’s iconic Fossil Rock. Brave the dunes and twists in the comfort of our Dune Buggies as you reach the top for a spectacular view of the entire region. Get your adrenaline rush by exploring the beautiful landscapes of Mleiha.Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
• Mleiha Archaeological Centre, Maliha Rd, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others Emirates are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.>> Departure time : -• Between 15:00 pm and 15:30 pm approximately• The Total Duration of Activity is excluding the return transfer time from Hotel to Mleiha and Mleiha to Hotel
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- Guests can use toilet facilities at the Desert campsite
- Please note dune buggy experiences are guided tours, self-drive is prohibited
- Minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years of age
- Last Ride will be taken 1 Hour before Sunset
- The duration of the actual tour takes 1 - 2 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 2 – 2.5 hours depending on traffic conditions and time of day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.