Mljet Private Speed Boat Tour by Quicksilver 675 Sundeck
The Mljet Island is northwest of Dubrovnik. Approximately 45 min by speedboat to reach the South part of the Island where are amazing sandy beaches and bays. To the North part of the Island where is famous national park is another 45 min boat ride. Mljet Island is most forested Croatian island with breathtaking sites and views. As Mljet Island is a bit further away form Dubrovnik and not easy accessible by regular routes, it is more authentic, private, preserved. One of last hidden jewels of the Adriatic.
With this option you will spend a full day on the sea, relax in nice private bays, go for a swim, snorkel, sunbathe on the boat and take your pick from several amazing restaurants on the islands. At the end of the day, get your camera ready for a breathtaking Adriatic sunset on the boat ride back into town.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment and underwater camera
- Life jackets for adults and childeren
- Bottled water
- Beer and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to National Park
- Fuel surcharge
- We will pick you up at hotel or apartment, included in price for Dubrovnik area. Usually we start at 10:00am but if you would like to start earlier or later, let us know as tour is private and flexible. Pickup is usually 15 min prior to departure, depending where you are staying.
All of our skippers are locals who know the area very well, so they can tell you about the places you’re seeing, as well as provide advice to make your tour as fun, efficient, and safe as possible. Fuel is also included in the price, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected costs or charges. Water (still & sparkling), soft drinks, and beer are available throughout the tour free of charge. With Snorkel Masks and Underwater Camera you will have great fun and also keep nice memories. We can send you photos or transfer them to your phone after the tour. Boat is equipped with a Sound system, so you can listen to your own music or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of nature. Our brand new Quicksilver 675 speedboat takes 8 passages but we limit the capacity to 6 persons for maximum comfort. Boat will also have a Bimini (Sun Cover), XL Flat Sundeck, Small Cabin to Change, Shower to wash off the sand from the beach, because your comfort is our top priority.
Departure Point :Gruž Market, 20000, Obala Stjepana Radića 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Activity is outdoors. Boats are disinfected before and after each tour. Tour is private so only your party is on the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.