Moab Buggy Tour on Hell's Revenge Trail
Riders must have an open mind and an adventurous spirit.
There is no other trip that money can buy that is anything like this one.
Get ready to hang on and experience the ultimate 4x4 with Dave; the owner and builder of these vehicles.
This tour is approximately 3 hours long
By reserving this tour, you receive a private vehicle for up to 2 passengers maximum.
Weight limit is 260 lbs. Per person - Passengers must be able to get into a vehicle “Dukes of Hazard” style (through the window).
We will go over all safety gear and do a safety talk before the departure of this tour.
Buggy has full roll cage, 5 point harness and bucket seats.
Dave is a professional and experienced driver - and this tour will showcase how he can push it to the absolute limit in his own vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Proper Safety Equipment
- Professional Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Revenge
What's excluded :
- Transportation to our departing location (2182 South HWY 191)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
This is not a comparable tour to any of the Jeep or Hummer Tours. This trip is about going to do all of the things that they aren't doing. We go further, and cover more ground in the same amount of time. This trip includes all obstacles on the trail that you won'e even see with someone else. These obstacles are "Mickeys Hot Tub" "Car Wash Hot Tub" "Hells Gate" and "Escalator".
All ages are welcome - proper safety equipment and professional drivers are provided.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :2182 US-191, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.