Moab Canyoneering and River Stand Up Paddleboard Combo
We will be navigating up and through canyons, climbing up fins, and rappeling off arches in the heart of red rock country. As the day gets warmer it will be time to eat lunch and move to the Colorado River. A dramatic change will have us stand up paddling through the canyons of the Colorado Plateau.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Equipment needed to go Canyoneering and Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Transportation to and from Canyons and River
- Professional licensed guides
- Entry/Admission - Colorado Riverway Recreation Area
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from Paddle Moab shop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colorado Riverway Recreation Area, Route 128, Moab, UT
Stand Up Paddleboarding down the Colorado River where you will be surrounded by peace, tranquility, and towering red rocks.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :354 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.