Moab Full-Day Rock Climbing
Moab, Utah rock climbing is famous throughout the world! Blessed with a multitude of climbing routes ranging from very easy to as hard as it gets. The areas we guide, some of which take only seconds to get to, have climbing for everyone! Don’t miss the opportunity to get out and try this amazing sport.
RRA provides all equipment! Participants are welcome to use personal gear if they choose.
Level of difficulty and style of climbs are tailored to your ability level!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Arrive at Red River Adventures at 7:30am. You will meet your guide and be fitted with appropriate climbing gear if needed. We will then depart on a short drive to the chosen climbing location, specifically chosen for your needs. Upon arrival, your guide will explain all necessary equipment to keep you safe during your full-day of guided rock climbing and instruct you on how to safely, spot, belay, and climb. A variety of different routes and rock types are at our disposal to get the most out of your full-day of guided rock climbing. A quick break for lunch will set you up for an afternoon of continued education and fun in one of the prettiest places on earth. The day will be customized to your ability level for maximum education and growth.
Departure Point :1140 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.