Moab Half-Day Rock Climbing
Moab, Utah rock climbing is famous throughout the world! Blessed with a multitude of climbing routes ranging from very easy to as hard as it gets. The areas we guide, some of which take only seconds to get to, have climbing for everyone! Don’t miss the opportunity to get out and try this amazing sport.
RRA provides all equipment! Participants are welcome to use personal gear if they choose.
Level of difficulty and style of climbs are tailored to your ability level!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
This 1/2 day of rock climbing is tailored to your level of experience and ability. Trips are guided on a private, per reservation, basis and include everything you need to climb.
• Red River Adventures, 1140 South Highway 191, Moab, UT 84532-3063
Departure Point :Moab, Moab, Utah
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.