Moab Rafting Afternoon Half-Day Trip
A spectacular Moab, Utah Rafting Adventure!
Escape amidst Moab’s magnificent red rock canyon walls and soaring stone towers on a legendary Colorado River raft trip. Experience the cooling splashes from the rapids in Utah’s hot desert and serene stretches with time to swim. Nature’s playground will provide much needed rejuvenation. Share a relaxing day of breathtaking scenery as you experience mild Colorado River rafting through the world famous Castle Valley and Fisher Towers. Our guides will point out the fascinating geology and stories of local history as you explore the most picturesque Utah river trip. Convenient to Canyonlands and Arches, you can experience and sample in just a half or full day trip.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Free Parking
- Free splash jackets and helmets (if desired)
- Highly maintained equipment
- River and land access fees included
- Round trip shuttle from main Moab office
- Pre-trip safety orientation
- Trip Leaders average 2,000 river miles
- Entry/Admission - Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours, 50 Animas View Dr, Durango, CO 81301-8904
Meet at our Moab Office (711 500 West, Moab, UT) the morning of your trip. Fill out waivers and get suited up for the river! From here we will shuttle you to and from the river - our office has free parking for our guests.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :745 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.