Moab Stand Up Paddleboarding: Splish and Splash Tour
Our most popular trip. This one is good for all abilities with a 4 guests to 1 guide ratio, it’s like a personal guide showing you all the tips and tricks for running rivers. As you will encounter four sets of waves and a bunch of fun river features to play on. This is a fun section guaranteed to get you wet. Challenging and fun for beginners as well as seasoned paddlers. You will learn river safety, have an on-land stand up paddle lesson, followed by a practice session on the water. Once everyone is comfortable, the unforgettable experience of SUPing down the Colorado River will begin.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Transportation to and from river
- All Stand Up Paddleboarding equipment
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from Paddle Moab shop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arches National Park, Arches National Park, Utah
We will follow the southern boundary of Arches National Park along the Colorado River.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :354 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.