Moab Xtreme 3-Hour Buggy Experience
Don't be fooled by cheaper options – they aren't comparable to this experience!
There is no other tour that can compete with our Xtreme 3 hour 1/2 day tour. We cover the most trail and offer the wildest experience for our guests.
Our tours come with the most experienced and friendly guides who put your safety as their priority. We offer the best quality roll cage, 5 point harnesses and bucket seats for optimal safety and comfort. This tour is proven to be an unforgettable experience and safe for all ages. Scenery is beautiful and ride is thrilling!
This tour includes Slick Rock, Hells Gate, Mickeys Hot Tub, Car Wash Hot Tub, Escalator, Cowboy Hill, Really Steep Hill, and the Colorado River Overlook! These are named obstacles (difficult rated) parts of the trail that no other company in Moab will offer you - not even with a rental.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Driver
- Proper Safety Equipment
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Revenge
What's excluded :
- Transportation to our departing location (2182 South HWY 191)
- Private vehicle available for extra fee / this is not a private tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
This is not a comparable tour to any of the Jeep or Hummer Tours. This trip is about going to do all of the things that they aren't doing. We go further, and cover more ground in the same amount of time. This trip includes all obstacles on the trail that you won'e even see with someone else. These obstacles are "Mickeys Hot Tub" "Car Wash Hot Tub" "Hells Gate" and "Escalator".
All ages are welcome - proper safety equipment and professional drivers are provided.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :2182 US-191, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.