Moab's Best Kept Secret: Mini Narrows Cool Summer Hike
Many of our guests exclaim, once finished, that this is one of the best hikes they have ever done! The landscape is beautiful and the creek makes this a refreshing summer hike! This tour will take you to the gem of Moab - a canyon that unlike the National Parks is quiet and uncrowded, but where the scenery rivals the scenery of the national parks. Many famous films were filmed in this valley due to its incredibly one-of-a-kind western feel. On the hike, we will walk into the canyon to the narrow section and experience the walls closing in before we turn back around to beat the afternoon heat. Keep in mind this canyon is 10 miles round trip in total - we will do 3-4 miles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A text reminder to your phone 2 days before your scheduled tour with important details.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cold Water Refills (please bring refillable water bottle), snacks
- 4 mile hike through a canyon
- Sales taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Valley, Moab, UT
Castle Valley is a movie set for John Wayne westerns and many other modern productions. Hike through this wonderful area while cooling off in a creek.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Arches National Park, Arches National Park, Utah
Travel along the boundary of Arches National Park to a valley that rivals the park itself in scenery.
Pass By: Moab, Moab, Utah
You will rub shoulders with hundreds of visitors along the trails in the national parks, but on this hike, with scenery that rivals the ones in national parks, you will not see anyone for most of your hike. Explore the other side of Moab and cool off on this amazing summer hike!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all hotels, campgrounds, AirBnBs including Sorrel River Ranch and Red Cliffs Lodge.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Masks are required inside the vehicle. Free masks will be provided for those who need them. We appreciate your understanding.
- For your protection, extreme last minute notice cancellations are possible if one of our guides presents with flu-like symptoms. Full refunds will be issued in such cases.
- Not recommended for high risk individuals for COVID complications, including but not limited to those over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, severely obese, diabetetics, those with chronic kidney disease, or undergoing dialysis, with liver disease, or other immunocompromised individuals (HIV, undergoing treatment for cancer, ot other underlying medical conditions).
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you present with the following symptoms: fever of 100.5 F or 38.1 C of higher, or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another condition.
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you have knowingly been in close contact defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of 15 minutes or more with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you are someone who who has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, or within an area identified as a COVID-19 “hot-spot” within the last 14 days.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.