Mobay Land and Sea
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to experience Montego Bay by land and Sea in One Tour? Well look no furthur, the Mobay Land and Sea gives you Just that. Visit historical sites as old as 1803 as well as the island's hero's Monument in the heart of the city. Then it on to a 3hr sail and snorkel of the Montego bay coastline offering a "deeper" look at our rich marine life. Lets go!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your one of a kind Experience begins with your Hotel Pickup by one of our local expert guides. That's where you first experience the warmth of our culture and people. Then it's off to the City of Montego Bay where you visit sites like:
Sam Sharpe Square. Located in the heart of the city this with our national hero's monument and a host of Georgian style building dating as far back as 1803.
St James Parish Church, set on a 200-year-old graveyard, this church is said the be the grandest on the island.
The Dome, built between 1836 and 1837 the bizarre castling looking structure was once the primary source of water on this end of the island. Beneath this amazing structure lies a large natural spring that feeds the Bay Creek.
See our fascinating people on their day to day runs, you might just see one of our Famous Jamaican HandCart.
We're just getting warmed up, now it on to see Montego Bay by sea.
Your 3-hour sail and snorkel cruise is the icing on the cake. Explore the coastline and marine park in Montego Bay on a Jamaican style catamaran cruise. A very diverse environment, including mangrove forests and islands, white sand beaches, river estuaries, seagrass beds, and corals, not to forget all the animals and people that call this place home. While snorkeling don't forget to check out herons, egrets, pelicans, and waterfowl; swimming and crawling below are barracudas, tarpon, snapper, crabs, and lobsters.
Did we mention that your cruise includes a full open bar with snacks, snorkeling and yes a foot massage for the ladies. Can you think of a better way to enjoy Mobay? Then Lets Go!
Departure Point :Hotel Lobby
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.